Monday, February 27, 2012

Back on the Fence

The last few days have proven to be testing. I have tried so hard to overcome the emotions that come along side this daily battle. The fact that my husband has been overseas for so long makes things even more trying. You try to keep your head up and look at the positive but some days there is just no getting around it and it gets best of you.

This weekend...was full of those days.

I found myself back 'On the Fence'.  Debating as to whether or not I could or even wanted to keep up with all of this. Sometimes your emotions run so hard that you eventually are just numb and it is almost as though you cannot feel any emotion at all. One can only assume that after being under such constant extreme pressure it is a way for it to protect itself from any further harm. Even though he is so far away I thank God for blessing me with such an amazing husband and children. If not for them, I am not so sure I would have the motivation to keep my head up every day. After some much needed consoling from my husband I was able to scrape on by and make it through to start another week. Here we are almost through February, another month gone by. Hopefully March is full of hope and goodness. We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment